Comment are off
Our New Uniform
Primary UniformIntroducing Our New Primary Uniform.
- Black Jumper/Zip-Up Fleece
- White Polo Shirt
- Plain Black Trousers Or Black Skirt
- Black Shoes
- Black Or White Socks
- White T shirt
- Black shorts
- Black PE pumps
- Black or white socks
Secondary UniformIntroducing Our New Secondary Uniform.
- Black blazer with our school badge.
- White polyester or cotton shirt
- Black trousers
- House tie
- Smart black leather shoes
- One plain gold/silver stud earing is permissible. No other jewellery is permitted. - A cult hairstyle is not permitted (grade 2 or shorter) Always Check:
- Your top button is fastened
- Your shirt is tucked in
- You have 6 visible stripes on your tie
Sixth Form UniformWe realise that this is the age when young adults really start becoming individuals, but it’s also the time when they are firming up their decisions about their future. Most of our students’ futures involve them wearing ‘smart business dress’, hence our strict dress code. Uniform must be worn correctly at all times. If there is any infringement, students will not be permitted to return to school until it is corrected. Males •Two piece suit •Shirt & Tie •Smart shoes - V neck jumper can be worn under the jacket in cold weather - One stud to be worn in each ear lobe. Females •Two piece suit (no leggings) •Blouse or shirt (no t-shirts) •Smart shoes - V neck jumper can be worn under the jacket in cold weather - One stud to be worn in each ear lobe Infringements •Nose or visible body piercings •Tattoos •Extreme hair styles, including tramlines •False eyelashes