Enrolling onto the Bloxwich Academy Football Programme will allow students to complete their education whilst having the opportunity to play football at a competitive level.
Students will undertake a 2 Year, Level 3 Sport qualification either Extended Certificate (worth 1 A-Level) the Diploma (2 A-Levels) or the Extended Diploma (3 A-Levels). This will be decided dependant on the other subjects studied by the student.
Students will complete internal, external and synoptic units throughout the course which will be graded in line with the specification.
Students will train everyday either on the football pitches, in the Fitness Suite or complete hydro sessions in the swimming pool. All sessions will be run by licensed FA coaches focusing on individual, unit and team performance within games. The team will play in the British Colleges League on a Wednesday afternoon travelling around the County including Stoke and Birmingham to fulfil fixtures.
Alongside their studies they will have opportunities to:
- Watch matches throughout the year at Premier League grounds and Wembley.
- A European football trip has been organised to run in 2023 which will incorporate training at professional grounds and 3 matches against overseas opponents.
- Gain a recognised refereeing qualification.
- Gain pathways to continue their education in England or opportunities to obtain Scholarships in the USA.
- Attend trials for semi-professional clubs.
Bloxwich Football Academy Trials will take place on Saturday 25th June, for current Year 11 students who are starting Year 12 in September.
To register your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org