- Phonics (for your colour group)
- Other subjects linked to your year group.
- Music (Charanga) for your Year group. Access will be guided by your year group teachers.
- Physical Education (P.E) daily Challenge activities where you can try a variety of fun tasks. Remember to print off the Progress chart to record your improvement. (A family member could help you with this.)
- ‘Active Bodies and Minds’. Dance, Music and rhythm. The whole family can join in and enjoy these classes.
- Additional resources where you can access reinforcement lessons to help your understanding.
Healthy Bodies & Minds.
Supporting physical fitness and mental health. Keeping Fit & Healthy. Try these resources on your computer at home.
Complete the KS1 Dance tasks and then once you have completed the session and fill out the dance monitoring sheet.
Daily PE Challenge
Download the Progress Chart and complete the daily PE challenges. Complete each task once a week for 6 weeks. Try to beat your previous score each time.
KS1 Health & Fitness
Complete the KS1 Health & Fitness tasks and then once you have completed the session and fill out the fitness monitoring sheet.